- CAN I PUT MY SPOUSE/CHILD/PARENT/FRIEND ON THE LIST?
No. This is a self-exclusion program and only the problem gambler can elect to place his or her name on the self-exclusion list.
- HOW DO I REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE LIST?
Your name is removed when the self-exclusion duration ends. There is no process to alter or rescind the self-exclusion. It is irrevocable.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE SELF-EXCLUSION TO GO INTO EFFECT?
When a properly executed self-exclusion form and picture are received in this office, it is usually processed the same day. The Tribes have direct access to the database system.
- WILL YOU NOTIFY ME WHEN THE SELF-EXCLUSION IS OVER?
No expiration notices are sent to self-exclusion participants. Tribal Gaming Offices and casino personnel maintain a list of active self-exclusions. If you have questions regarding your self-exclusion expiration please contact Elise Mikkelsen by phone at 602.510.0010 or by email at [email protected](link sends e-mail).
- CAN I EXTEND MY SELF-EXCLUSION FOR ANOTHER YEAR?
You may renew your self-exclusion for another year, five years, or ten years by sending in a new notarized self-exclusion form and providing a new picture.
- CAN I SELF-EXCLUDE IN PERSON?
Yes, appointments for self-excluding in our office must be scheduled with the front desk staff. It is recommended to call ahead to confirm a notary will be available to assist you if necessary. Please call: 602.771.4263